Looking to Refinance Your Mortgage in Toronto? Contact our local Mortgage Broker about Mortgage Refinancing.
Refinancing your mortgage can be a great opportunity to reduce your mortgage payments, get shorter loan terms or build equity faster. However, several factors should be considered when refinancing your mortgage rate, including how long you plan to keep your house, your current and new mortgage rate, your current and new mortgage payments, penalties, and closing costs. A Search Mortgage Broker will analyze your unique situation and help you decide whether or not mortgage refinancing is the right option for you.
Reasons to Refinance your Toronto Mortgage
When you refinance your mortgage, you are essentially paying off an existing loan and replacing it with a new one. In general, you should consider mortgage refinancing if there is still opportunity to save after deducting the cost associated with refinancing.
There are many reasons to consider mortgage refinancing:
- Save money by getting a lower rate, fewer fees or more features to repay faster.
- Get out of a fixed rate mortgage and into a variable rate mortgage and visa versa.
- Combine your 1st mortgage with your 2nd mortgage into a single monthly payment.
- Pay off your high interest credit cards and loans.
- Consolidate all of your bills into one easy payment
- Lower your monthly payments on your existing mortgage
- Arrange your mortgage to fit your budget with flexible terms & amortizations up to 35 years.
- Manage your budget and financial goals by fixing your monthly payments.
- Borrow up to 100% of the value of your home.
Why Use Search Mortgage to Refinance Your Mortgage?
1) Save Time and Money
Searching for the right mortgage can be very time-consuming. Let our Mortgage Broker in Toronto find the best mortgage refinance term and/or rate, Guaranteed!
2) More Options
We tap into an exclusive pool of over 100 chartered banks, credit unions, financial institutions and private investors to find the best mortgage product’s and rates available to you.
All Search Mortgage Brokers are members of the Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association of Ontario (CMBAO) and certified by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO).
4) Track Record of Success
Having processed over $100M annually in mortgage funding, we’ve helped hundreds of aspiring homeowners just like you, realize their dream.
“I would use Search Mortgage again for any future mortgage needs. They are very knowledgeable and always returns my calls. He put me in a mortgage that was half line of credit, half mortgage, I had no clue this product even existed!”
– Jason Nylund